Hanover is southwest of Harrisburg, west of York, and approximately 14 miles east of Gettysburg. The surrounding countryside is filled with peaceful landscapes, horse farms, and historic Civil War landmarks. The cities of York and Gettysburg also offer a vast assortment of museums and galleries, farmers' markets, cafes, shopping, wineries, etc. History and photography buffs alike will enjoy and savor all there is to see and do in the blazing autumn colors!
Our Tour Package Includes:
- Friday & Saturday night accommodations at the plush Hanover Hampton Inn** and Holiday Inn Express, immediately next door
**All rooms are Non-smoking. Hotel has an indoor pool, whirlpool, & mini-gym
- Hotel's meeting room reserved for BCP for the whole weekend
- DELUXE buffet-style breakfasts Saturday & Sunday
[hot dishes included]
- Friday evening Welcome Reception & Hot Dinner Buffet at hotel
- Tour packets prepared for each guest, with cue sheets, maps, brochures, etc.
- Wide array of picturesque routes, terrains, & distances for cycling
- Cycling options from 15 to 75+ miles
- Featured group rides with leaders on Saturday & Sunday
- Access to bike-friendly Gettysburg National Park
(Battlefield) & adjacent Cemetery
- An ABUNDANCE of fun activities for non-cyclist partners
traveling with cyclists
- BOUNTY of "portable" cycling snacks to take along on rides
- Off-road/trail biking options nearby
[Cordorus State Park, York Heritage Trail]
- Saturday afternoon Post-Ride Party
- Massage therapists at the hotel on Saturday afternoon
for post-ride rub-downs
- Saturday evening dinner at the Bay City Restaurant in Hanover
- Private dining room reserved for BCP at the restaurant,
several entree choices
- Sunday afternoon "Wrap-Up & Left-overs" Party
- Meeting room held for late check-out on Sunday
- Music, party games, and raffle prizes
Cost for entire package:
(postmarked or paid on-line by Wed., Sept. 19)
Members: $180/person, double occupancy.
Non-members pay $205/person, double occupancy.
Single occupancy supplement is $98, for members & non-members
After Sept. 21, add $20 to the fare above.
EVERYONE is warmly welcome!
IMPORTANT-- PLEASE NOTE: Rooms are filled on a first come, first served basis. Last year's Fall event was filled before the early-bird deadline, so please do not delay.
For any questions or special needs (e.g., triple occupancy fares, food/diet issues, etc.), please contact Linda McGrane, at: 267-251-7862, or email@example.com.
Every guest receives a confirmation letter with customized maps/driving directions and detailed itinerary. Hanover is at the western edge of York County, approximately 2-1/2 hours' drive west of Philadelphia, very close to the Maryland state line. We look forward to meeting you there!
You may register for the event either on-line using Paypal or use the mail-in registration form and enclose a check.